SOPHISTICATED AND ADVANCED.
STRENGTH AND BEAUTY RAISED
TO GREATER HEIGHTS.
Robustly protected by a new, highly shock-resistant structure,
this first MT-G to offer Smartphone Link as well as Multiband 6 radio-controlled, solar-powered
timekeeping achieves innovative downsizing at the same time.
The Metal-Twisted G-SHOCK takes another step forward on its evolutionary journey.
New Core Guard Structure
An inner case is installed in a box-shaped frame formed by screws that securely connect the bezel, case back and band connection pieces. A stronger structure is realized by absorbing shocks with the exterior instead of the core.
Carbon-fibre reinforced resin case
The case is constructed of carbon-fibre reinforced resin, which realises higher rigidity than conventional resin while maintaining its lightweight.
Fine-resin parts are firmly fixed by screws to the base of the thick, soft urethane band, which is then securely attached to the case by metal parts and large bolts. This unique, newly developed tough structure has reinforced the band connection section, where metal and resin intersect.
Premium metal finishing
Sallaz polishing, said to be the ultimate polishing technology, produces exceptionally smooth mirror-finished surfaces on sloping parts of metal products. Other processing techniques such as hairline, knurling (crown) and honing (screw shafts) processing are also included in the thoroughly detailed finishing conducted by the skilled hands of craftsmen.
Design / Technology
EASY TO USE
with a simple operation on a smartphone app
with Bluetooth® + Radio-controlled
Triple G Resist
The tough structure is built to withstand three kinds of gravitational acceleration: external shocks, centrifugal gravity and vibrations.
- * Image shows MTG-S1000.
Refinement of the exterior design by improving the connection structure and developing a smaller module has reduced the case to 55.4mm vertically (12:00-6:00 axis), 51.92mm horizontally (3:00-9:00 axis), and 14.39mm in thickness.
The dial’s look of quality is enhanced by texturing of the index and inset dial ring by grinding and installation of a laser-engraved minute hand.
Dual Dial World Time — two-city simultaneous time display
The times in two different cities are displayed on the main dial and an inset dial. This enables at-a-glance checking of the current time in either location with no troublesome operation.
Five-motor drive including a dual-coil motor
Nimble operation is achieved by driving each hand independently. A small hand at 6 o'clock is driven by a dual-coil motor that presents unique hand movements.
(High-brightness LED light)
An LED illuminates the dial with bright light to ensure visibility in the dark.
The highly abrasion-resistant crystal assures clear visibility.
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens, since the app is currently under development.
- Auto time adjustment (four times a day), World Time for approximately 300 cities, auto time zone and summer time rule updating.
- Watch status indicators (number of time corrections, solar power generation amount, time zone/summer time rule update).
- User warnings (low charge, battery check, possible magnetism exposure).
- Alarm/timer settings, phone finder, battery level.
Supported Phone Models (As of May 2018)
- iOS: iOS 10 or later
- Android: Android 6.0 or later
- * Bluetooth installed smartphone only.
- * The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
- * Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.
- * IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
- * Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- * All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.