Robust and valiant
— the dignified spirit
of a warrior,
a traditional hue
This new watch immediately made a place for itself in our flagship MR-G line of G-SHOCK watches, which we continue to advance in pursuit of the ultimate in strength and beauty.
A traditional Japanese hue called kachi-iro, literally “victory colour,” accents the watch’s design. A shade of deep navy blue meant to ensure victory, the colour adorned the helmets and armour of samurai warriors who achieved distinction through triumph. The spirit of these warriors and their approach to life shines through in every aspect of the design. From materials and construction to functionality — all are informed by uncompromising particularity. This new MR-G stands as heir to the time-honoured Japanese traditions of strength and aesthetic beauty.
A double hardening process to preserve the beauty of titanium
A deep-hardening process gives the surface a hardness 4 to 5 times that of pure titanium. A diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating is also used to apply a carbon film with hardness approaching that of a diamond to the surface. This is total hardness with great beauty.
Clad Guard structure for reliable shock resistance and operability
Integration of the crown/buttons and guard parts offers improved shock resistance. αGEL* inserted into the crown helps to absorb shocks.
※ αGEL is a registered trademark of Taica Corporation.
※ Image shows MRG-G2000HA-1A.
Super Illuminator (high-brightness LED light) for maintaining watch readability in the dark
※ Shown in the photo is the MRG-B2000B-1A.
Scratch-resistant, highly transparent sapphire crystal
Solar-powered timekeeping with Bluetooth®
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,
Watch status display: Graphical display of time-reception status, solar power generation status, internal data update history and more.
Self check (MRG-B2000) : Automatic evaluation of watch functions’ operational status. Displays a screen alert in the case of malfunction.
Automatic time adjustment*
World time for over 300 cities
Home time/world time switching
- ※ The MRG-B1000 can connect with the push of a button, or four times daily on an automatic basis. The MRG-B2000 will connect automatically when within range of a paired smartphone.
- * The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
- * Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- * IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
- * Android and other related marks are the trademarks of Google LLC.
- * All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- * MRG-B2000B is certified under Japan’s Radio Act.
- * Mobile Link features vary depending on mobile phone specifications and services offered by mobile carriers in your country.