THE TOUGH WATCH
EASY TO USE
with a simple operation on a smartphone app
Five alarms, each including year, month, day and time settings and equipped to display the remaining days and hours digitally, are available to help pilots manage their flight schedules over several days. The small hand & LCD begin moving 30 minutes before each scheduled alarm time.
Full-dot STN display
A large 7 x 33 dot LCD enables clear, high-resolution digital display of the alarm and 1/1000-second stopwatch functions.
The addition to the five side buttons of a dedicated front button for dial light control creates a six-key configuration for enhanced multi-function operability.
Layer-color moulded band
Two-color moulding is employed to present different colors on the front and back of the band.
The large hands and index provide the easy visibility a pilot’s watch requires.
(Double high-brightness LED lights)
A pair of high-brightness LED lights illuminate the dial and LCD automatically with a tilt of the wrist in the dark.
* App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,
Easy operation of various watch functions
- Automatic time adjustment*
- World Time for over 300 cities*
- Countdown alarm setting
- Flight Log function
- Phone Finder
- * Updating of internal data according to the latest time zone/ daylight saving time information
Supported Phone Models (As of Aug 2018)
- iOS: iOS 10 or later
- Android: Android 6.0 or later
- * Bluetooth installed smartphone only.
- * Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
- * Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- * IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
- * Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- * All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.