- * The colors may differ slightly from the original.
Band with superior wearability
The 15-hole band is designed to enable fine adjustments. The case is equipped with a special case back protector, to assure a comfortable fit.
Health Management & Physical FitnessSTEP TRACKER[Step-counting Function]
A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.
A step number level graph at 6 o'clock shows the current step number and the number 1 hour earlier,
and a status indicator window in the upper right area of the dial displays the target achievement rate.
This data can help motivate you to increase your step count.
[App] Step Count Measurement Data Transfer
Measurement data can be transferred for use to a dedicated app. In addition to manual transfers, the app conducts automatic transfers four times a day.
Besides recording daily step counts and calorie consumption, the app displays a step count graph showing step counts, calories and exercise intensity (5 levels) for each day, week and month.
When activated by the smartphone, the step count is displayed graphically on a map every 30 minutes.
For Interval WorkoutsTIMER
A multi-timer function useful for interval workouts can be set for up to five different times.
The time remaining on the timer (%) is indicated in the status indicator window to the upper right on the dial.
Auto Repeat (maximum 20 times) and Auto Start are available along with an announcement notice function.
[App] Create Timer Menu
Up to 20 sets of 5 timers can be set up on the dedicated app. This makes it easy to create a menu of workouts and intervals as sets of workouts and break times that repeat within a certain period. You can save the menus you create under individual titles. You can then call them up instantly according to the day of the workout and transmit the settings to the watch.
Time Measurement &
A 1/100-second stopwatch capable of storing up to 200 lap-time memories is installed. Its ability to set up to 10 target times is useful for confirming your pace.
[App] Stopwatch Measurement Data Transfer
A special app is available for setting target times. Stopwatch measurement data can be transferred, moreover, with measurement/target time differences and the best/worst/average times displayed together on the app. The results can be managed as log memory data and fed back into daily workouts.
- * App screens shown here may differ from actual screens,since the app is currently under development.
- - Auto Time Adjustment (4 times a day)
- - World Time city setting (over 300 cities)
- - Home Time / World Time switching
- - Time alarm setting
- - Daylight Saving Time / Automatic time zone information update
- - Mobile phone search
- - Auto Hand Home / Position Correction
- - Step count measurement data transfer
- - Timer menu creation
Supported Phone Models (As of December 2017)
- iOS: iOS 10 or later
- Android: Android 6.0 or later
- * Bluetooth installed smartphone only.
- * The Bluetooth® wordmark and logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of these marks by Casio Computer Co., Ltd. is under license.
- * Apple, Apple logo and iPhone are trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- * IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the U.S.
- * Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- * All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.