Generation 2 Engine
Bluetooth® v4.0 Enabled G-SHOCK
Shock-resistant Construction and
200-meter Water Resistance
Original G-SHOCK construction stands up to shocks and vibration like no other. 200-meter water resistance lets you wear it with confidence even at the beach or around the pool.
Approx. battery operating time:
Since Bluetooth® v4.0 uses low-power near field communication technology, your function-packed G-SHOCK is able deliver to approximately two years of operation on a single coin type battery*. This makes the watch's advanced functions practical for everyday use.
* Approximate battery life when communication function are used for 12 hours a day (tentative value).
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
35 time zones (100 cities + coordinated universal time), city name display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 100 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 seconds to 100 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms or one-time alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth® v4.0)
- Vibe alert
- Tap function
- Low battery warning (A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Power Saving (Mobile Link turns off automatically after a fixed amount of time to save power.)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
2 years on CR2032 (Mobile Link used 12 hours a day.)
- *Incoming call alert: 3 times/day
- *Incoming mail, other event alert: 10 times/day
- *Light: 1 time (1.5 seconds)/day
- *Alarm: 10 seconds/day
- *Control Mode: 2 hours/day
- Size of case / total weight
GB-X6900B........ 57.5 x 53.9 x 20.4 mm / 82 g
GB-6900B-1/3/7... 53.2 x 50.0 x 18.7 mm / 65 g
GB-6900B-1....... 53.2 x 50.0 x 18.7 mm / 70 g
List of Countries and Geographic Areas where Product Conforms to Radio Laws or Has Been Approved
This product complies with or has received approval under radio laws in various countries and geographic areas. Use of this product in an area where it does not conform to or where it has not been approved under applicable radio laws may be punishable under local laws.
- Countries and areas where this product complies or has received approval
(As of Sep.11.2013)
Japan, U.S.A, Canada, EU (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, CzechRepublic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary,Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands,Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, U.K.),EFTA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland)Andorra, Ukraine, Turkey, China, India, Malaysia, Philippines,Singapore, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Lebanon, Israel,Egypt, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Uruguay, CostaRica
- For applicable statements and conformity markings of each country and area, click here.