To clear the phone's pairing information
On the watch:
- Check to confirm that the Bluetooth icon is not on the watch display. If it is, enter the Timekeeping Mode and then hold down B for about two seconds until the Bluetooth icon disappears.
On the phone:
- On the top menu of the G-SHOCK+ app, tap the following items in sequence: "General" - "Delete pairing".
- On the screen that appears, tap "Delete pairing".
- This will clear the pairing information of the G-SHOCK+ app.
- Tap the Home button to return to the Home Screen and then tap the following items in sequence to enable Bluetooth: "Settings" - "Bluetooth".
- If you are running iOS 5.1.1, tap: "Settings" - "General" - "Bluetooth".
- Tap next to "CASIO GB-6900A*", and then tap the "Forget this Device." text that appears.
- This will cause "CASIO GB-6900A*" to disappear from the display, indicating that pairing information on the phone has been cleared.
To exit the G-SHOCK+ app
- On the phone (iPhone) Home Screen, quickly tap the Home button twice.
- Icons for the most recently run applications will be shown at the bottom of the display.
- Touch and hold the G-SHOCK+ icon until appears next to it.
- Tap .
- This exits the G-SHOCK+ app.
- Tap the Home button to return to the Home Screen.