Built to stand up today's active lifestyle.
Packed with powerful Mobile Link functions.
Bluetooth® v4.0 enabled for the latest in low-power near field communication.
A host of versatile functions made possible by linking with your smartphone.
Since Bluetooth® v4.0 uses low-power near field communication technology, your function-packed G-SHOCK is able deliver to approximately two years of operation on a single coin type battery*. This makes the watch's advanced functions practical for everyday use.
* Approximate battery life when communication function are used for 12 hours a day (tentative value).
Shock-resistant Construction and 200-meter Water Resistance
Original G-SHOCK construction stands up to shocks and vibration like no other. 200-meter water resistance lets you wear it with confidence even at the beach or around the pool.
Incoming Call Alert
When your phone receives an incoming call the watch performs a beep and/or vibration operation to alert you.
* With an iPhone, caller information is not displayed.
Incoming Mail Alert
This feature alerts you when mail is received by the phone.
This is great for people who need to know immediately when messages are received.
* An iPhone requires registration of a mail account with the special G-SHOCK+ app.
This function does not support SMS or text messaging accounts.
SNS New Message Alerts (Facebook, Twitter, Weibo)
The watch performs an alert operation whenever a new Facebook friend request, message, or notification, a new Twitter @ tweet or timeline update, or new Weibo @Me Weibo content is received by the phone.
* Not supported under iOS 5.1.1.
* Alerts sent to the watch may overlap when Facebook and Twitter mail alerts occur at the same time.
Calendar event notificationNEW
When event notification for a particular iPhone calendar event is enabled, the watch will beep and/or vibrate at the date and time of the event.
Press a watch button and your smartphone sounds to let you know where it is. While a tone is sounding, simply tap the watch to stop it.
Link Loss Alert
The G-SHOCK vibrates whenever the link between it and your iPhone is lost due to too much distance between the watch and phone, surrounding conditions, or any other reason.
The watch picks up time information from your phone and automatically updates its own time settings accordingly.
This feature is great for business or leisure world travelers who can rest assured their watch shows the correct time, without manual adjustment, whenever a different time zone is entered.
* The watch updates its time setting when the phone time setting is updated. Note that some telecommunications carriers may not provide automatic adjustment to local time.
Taking off your watch and keeping it still for a certain amount of time will cause it to enter a power saving mode and turn off communication functions. A switch in the watch detects the next time it is moved, triggering automatic reconnection with the phone and eliminating the need for manual reconnection.
Mobile Link Functions (as of May 2013)
|Incoming Call Alert||
（No caller info)
|SMS Short messages sent to a phone number||−|
under iOS 5.1.1.)
|Link Loss Alert|
|Tap to mute||
- * Note that availability and operation of Mobile Link functions depend on the specifications of your smartphone, and the service provided by the telecommunication carriers in each country.
For information about countries where this watch model is sold and can be used, check Supported Smartphone Info.
- * It works also an iPad (3rd generation, 4th generation, and Mini).
- * Connection to an iPhone and an iPad requires download the G-SHOCK+ app from the App Store to your iPhone.
- * Bluetooth is a registered trademark or trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- * iPhone, iPad and App Store are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States and other countries.