WAVE CEPTORLearn more
World’s first* GPS hybrid radio-controlled, solar-powered system
*As of November 2014, CASIO investigation
GPS satellite radio wave reception
Quick reception of the correct time worldwide
- •Reception of current location positioning and time data from GPS satellites
- •Time zone determination through automatic analysis of positioning information
- •Determination of the current location’s Daylight Saving Time status and automatic display of the correct time
Terrestrial radio wave reception (MULTI BAND 6)
Reception of time-calibration signals and display of the correct time, even inside buildings in densely built-up districts
- •Time-calibration signal reception in Japan （2 transmission stations）, North America, the UK, Germany and China
- •Radio wave reception inside buildings
*In the vicinity of windows and other locations with good reception
- •Energy-efficient reception available
GPS satellite radio wave reception + Terrestrial radio wave reception
Two mutually complementary systems, GPS satellite signal reception and terrestrial time-calibration signal reception （MULTIBAND6）, are mounted in a shock-resistant structure.
Prompt analysis of current time and Daylight Saving Time data enables GRAVITYMASTER to display of the correct time all the time, anywhere in the world.
Original GPS algorithm
Map data dividing the entire globe into a grid comprising 500 m units is prepared based on the positioning information obtained and used to identify the watch’s current location with higher precision. Rapid setting of locational time differences is enabled, moreover, by grouping and analyzing areas that share the same time zone and Daylight Saving Time.
Time-calibration signal reception from 6 transmission stations worldwide. Automatic time correction realized in Japan, North America, Europe and China.
Core Guard StructureLearn more
A metal framework linking the bezel and the back cover. A unique new structure to protect the module from direct impact by letting it “float”.
Triple G ResistLearn more
Developed in pursuit of greater toughness, this tough structure is built to withstand shocks, centrifugal gravity and vibrations, three basic types of gravitational acceleration.
•Centrifugal gravity-resistant structure
Challenge the limit