FROGMAN Named Best Digital Watch in the Middle East
The G-SHOCK GWF-D1000 FROGMAN Diver's Watch was awarded the title Best Digital Watch at The Middle East Watch of the Year Awards held in Dubai, on November 10, 2016. In addition, the MUDMASTER GWG-1000, designed and engineered for use in severe on-land dirt, sand, and rubble environments, was one of six finalist brands nominated in the Best Sport Watch category.
The Middle East Watch of the Year Awards was established in 2004 by the "Arabian Watch & Jewelry," a magazine that covers luxury timepieces. Today these awards represent a gathering of more than 400 famous watch collectors, distributors, and brand representatives, and are the most prestigious awards of their in the Middle East.
Middle East Watch of the Year Award Winners
- Best Multi-Time Zone Watch: Arnold & Son DTE Instrument Collection
- Best Tourbillon Watch: De Bethune DB28 Kind of Blue Tourbillon
- Best Classical Watch: Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Date Sand
- Best High-End Jewelled Watch: Chopard Imperiale – Rainbow watch
- Best Technical Innovation Watch: Ulysse Nardin Grand Deck Marine Tourbillon
- Best Sports Watch: Officine Panerai Luminor 1950 10 Days GMT Automatic Acciaio - 44mm Blue Dial
- Best Men's Watch: Cartier Drive de Cartier
- Best Ladies' Watch: Roger Dubuis Blossom Velvet Pink
- Best Chronograph Watch: Louis Moinet Memoris 200th Anniversary
- Best Design Watch: Mont Blanc Collection Villeret Tourbillon Cylindrique Pocket Watch 110 Years Edition – 8 pieces
- Best Independent Watch: Bovet 1822
- Best Digital Watch: G-SHOCK Frogman GWF-D1000